Saturday, June 27, 2009

T-Shirt

So in talking to a friend about some evangelism ideas, I went online and created / ordered this shirt. When I get it (10 days), I will just wear it around, go sit at Starbucks with a small sign that says "prayer requests?", etc. If any of you have any other ideas, that would be fantastic. I have the link saved if anyone wants to buy one for themselves.


My vacation has been going great. My family comes back into town in just a few days, and that is going to be an amazing few weeks. Hope all is well with you all!

In Christ

2 comments:

  1. We will be home tomorrow night!!! Yippee!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Come up to RISE this Thursday and play soccer with us from 10AM to Noon. Mostly high school kids and college kids. They will wear you out, but you will have a blast. I will point out some kids I've been "praying for." ;-)

    ReplyDelete