Monday, June 15, 2009

Back to Normal

Well that was a crazy week. I am now on vacation and will be for the next 4 weeks! Getting ready for it was insane though. There were many 2:00 am nights in order to get everything done that needed to be so that I could get away.

However, it is all done now and I can enjoy my vacation. My goal is just to relax and hang out. If anyone has any good reads that they would recommend, please do so!

Seminary Update:

I ended up having to go to my previous church to get their endorsement as well. I sent it last week, and I am not sure what stage it is in. Also, my current church is voting on Wednesday night, so very excited about that. Hopefully my application with be completed and approved soon to allow me to register for the classes that I want.

1 comment: