Wednesday, June 17, 2009

Endorsed

Not that there was ever any fear that it would not happen, but the very last step in my application has been completed. My church has voted and endorsed me to attend Seminary. I also spoke to the new pastor of my old church, and he will be sending the form in tomorrow as well.

I feel like I am ready to be set loose. I met with one of the minister's at my church today and discussed different opportunities that were available based upon my calling. It looks like I will either end up working with a small group with high school students or working to expand the singles ministry. Either way, I'm ready to get going with serving and seminary. Granted, my own person battle is keeping me plenty busy, but I'm ready to start working with people to start theirs.

2 comments: