Monday, July 27, 2009

Books!

I received my 5 books for church history:

1. Introduction to the History of Christianity
2. A Concise History of Christian Thought
3. The Lost History of Christianity
4. The Trinitarian Controversy
5. Saint Augustine Confessions

I still have not received the book list for Introduction to Old Testament. I think I have to wait a little longer for that.

Prayer Answered! My family has made is safe to Costa Rica where they will begin language school tomorrow. The power of prayer is amazing. I still can't get over what they are doing. I think it is one of the most beautiful things I have ever seen. The IMB is constantly sending out Christians to make disciples as Christ told us to do. One thing I have learned before I have even started seminary is that this ride is like a snowball. It starts off and you are just rolling away, and then you build and build because you desire to take more and more on. There is only one thing on this world that matters, and that is Christ. To fully know Christ is to be willing to do anything for Him because He is Lord of your life.

Live for Christ, and you shall never want. Be His hands and wrap them around the world.

God Bless

2 comments:

  1. I am getting my books for World Missions (Liberty Baptist Theological Seminary) soon. Ah...so nice to be thinking about the fall semester!

    I'm glad I came across your blog. Sounds like an interesting adventure!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are not far behind us....I can't wait to see what God will do!

    ReplyDelete