Sunday, August 16, 2009

First Week!

This week marks the commencement of my next stage in following Christ. I have orientation on Tuesday, and after that the engines will be roaring. One thing God has always blessed me with is endurance. If anything, I embrace the challenge that is unfolding in front of me. I had thoughts about dropping one of my classes, but then I remember the teachings of the Bible. David did not wait for a smaller opponent. Gideon defeated the Midianites, and the list goes on and on. If we want God to do something amazing through us, we have to be up for the challenge to follow Him.

I've started my studies as I did in my earlier studies. I took the syllabus for each of my classes and consolidated them into one syllabus. I will probably start studying tomorrow to try to get ahead. After the first few classes, I hope to have a good grasp on the two research papers so I can go ahead and get started on those. I have never written in the Terabian style. In both undergrad and grad school for accounting, we wrote in MLA format. I want to make sure I have plenty of time for proper editing for format. Heck, I spend most of my work time making sure things are properly formatted, so I am excited about that transfer of skills.

I have been bad about posting, but mainly because I haven't had much to write about. I still hope you are all praying for my family in Costa Rica. If you are new, please pray for them as they continue in following Christ to tell the world about Him.

What is this love given to us
That saved my life
through selfless sacrifice
Although we fail the cross prevails
Forgiveness stands
You take me back again

You’ve shown me life
You’ve opened my eyes
So I give You my praise
Yeah I give You my all
You’ve shown me life
You’ve opened my eyes
To the truth that there’s no greater love

Now in the darkness God’s light shines
Christ forever glorified
So come on come on sing out to God
Now with all we’ve got
We live for You our God

Salvation’s strong in Christ alone
The Saviour King alone in victory
I step aside give You my life
For You to move do what You want to do

I can’t imagine a life without You without You
‘Cause it’s all for You
Yeah it’s all for YouGod

I'm ready for the ride.

I stand Amazed,

MOC

1 comment:

  1. MOC,
    I start next week, so I'm a few days behind you. Working on Liberty Seminary myself. Best wishes for your studies!

    Dan

    ReplyDelete