Monday, May 25, 2009

Introduction

I know I am not alone when I enter the doors of Corporate America on a daily basis, and that is the very basis that I have decided to start this blog. In a way, our jobs are very much our mission field. Not everyone is called to be a Pastor of a Church, a Missionary in some distant land, or a Youth Pastor. I am currently in the application process to attend Seminary beginning in the Fall. As of right now, I do not have the aforementioned callings, but I do have the calling to fight in the war against sin. I will be talking about my journey through the corporate trenches as well as my completion of seminary studies.

Newsboys - I'm not Ashamed

What are we sneaking around for?
Who are we trying to please?
Shrugging off sin, apologizing
Like we're spreading some kind of disease
I'm saying "No way. No way."

This one (says) it's a lost cause
Save your testimonies for churchtime.
Other ones state you'd better wait
Until you do a little market research
I'm saying "No way. No way."

I'm not ashamed to let you know
I want this light in me to show
I'm not ashamed to speak the name of Jesus Christ.

No comments:

Post a Comment